Manage all your projects and tasks in the most organized and efficient way possible.
Use the Notion Project Management Template to stay focused and implement a robust structure for your business or personal projects.
About the template
This advanced Task and Project Management Notion Template will allow you to use Notion as a real task and project management app.
Whether you need a project management system for you or your business, this template perfectly works for individuals and for teams.
To save you hours of work trying to set up your own system, we built this ready-to-use Project Management Notion Template with clear guidelines and instructions.
The best part of it is that it is built in a way that is 100% customizable to your needs and organization.
👉 If you need to manage everything from your daily tasks to your large projects, solo or with your team members, this Notion template is for you.
What’s inside the template?
✔ 30+ database views to customize your dashboards
✔ Personal and team dashboards to easily organize your work
✔ Page templates for every new Task, Project, Topic, and Area
✔ 4 clean and easy to manage relational databases
✔ Project management by timeframe, month, quarter, and year
✔ Today, Tomorrow, This Week focus views
✔ Detailed onboarding Guide and instructions
Who is this template for?
The Task and Project Management System is perfect for startups and small businesses, as well as independent entrepreneurs and freelancers.
Made to be flexible, this template is also perfect to start using Notion as a task management app for your personal life.
- Views: This template uses all the power of Notion views including lists, boards (Kanban), calendars, timelines, and galleries.
- Dashboards: This template includes a series of prebuilt dashboards to help you easily view and navigate through your general and personal Areas, Topics, Projects, and Tasks.
- Personal Dashboards: The personal dashboards only show relevant information to the user viewing it. Topics, projects, and tasks are filtered and only shown to Owners or Participants.
- Progress bars: projects display an automated progress bar based on the percentage of completed tasks related to the project.
- Page templates: all pages for Areas, Topics, Projects, and Tasks have a dedicated preconfigured template.
How does the template work?
This template operates with 4 main databases:
- Areas - Areas are domains of your business or high-level categories of your work or life. This template is prefilled with 6 areas that are common internal operations to most businesses. You can easily customize them according to the type of projects you want to use this template for.
- Topics - Topics are subdomains or categories of your areas. They help you categorize your projects for a clean organization. This template is also prefilled with example topics for each area. You can delete or add topics according to your needs.
- Projects - Projects are groups of tasks that can be linked to topics or directly to areas. You can give them due dates and optionally add start dates to create timeframes for your projects.
- Tasks - Tasks are associated with one or many projects. They can also be directly associated with a topic without being part of a specific project.
👉 It’s time to get organized and boost your productivity with your new Advanced Task and Project Management System.
Does this template work with Notion’s free plan?
Yes. This template will perfectly work if you are on Notion’s free plan. There are absolutely no limitations for personal use. You will even be able to use it with a small team as Notion Personal plan allows you to share pages with 5 guests. If you want to use this template with a larger team, we recommend you to switch to a Personal Pro plan or Team plan.
Does this template come with specific documentation?
Yes. This template includes a detailed guide with clear instructions. This will allow you to understand the template’s structure and easily get started with it.
Can I personalize my template?
Of course! Once you duplicate the template into your Notion workspace, you are free to make any changes you like. You can customize your databases, views, and dashboards to your liking.
Can I share this template?
This Notion template comes with different licenses depending on the plan you chose. The Personal license is for individual use only. The Team license lets you use the template with 5 users. The Company license lets you use the template with as many users as you want. In any case, you are not allowed to share the template with other individuals or organizations.
What will happen after my purchase?
Right after your purchase, you will be redirected to the Notion welcome page of the template. You'll get access to the instructions page and the actual template. You will be able to duplicate everything into your own Notion workspace. You’ll also receive an email with the link to the template and the option to receive an invoice.
About the creators
Hey, we are Valentin and Quentin, Notion Certified and cofounders of the Notion templates marketplace Notion Everything.
Hit us up if you have any questions at email@example.com
© 2023 NotionEverything. All rights reserved.
Full Notion Template